Introducing BHCOE Preliminary Accreditation
An Evaluation Tool for New Practices
Ever wanted to pursue accreditation but were told that you were too small? Now you can with BHCOE’s Preliminary Accreditation. The Preliminary Accreditation outlines the necessary components to operate a quality solo practice or emerging organization. The process provides feedback on your infrastructure before you grow too large. Our preliminary accreditation tool was piloted by five organizations and reviewed by over a dozen industry subject matter experts to ensure best practice.
The preliminary accreditation is ideal for:
- Sole Practitioners/Sole Proprietors
- Organizations that serve less than 15 total patients
- Organizations of any size aiming to complete the full evaluation within one year of achieving preliminary accreditation
What’s inside the introductory guide:
- General Requirement
- Timeline to achieve accreditation
- Self-Evaluation checklist for the following areas :
- General requirements
- Consumer Protection
Download the guide to learn more.