Introducing BHCOE Preliminary Accreditation
An Evaluation Tool for New Practices
BHCOE’s Preliminary Accreditation provides a cost-effective option to begin preparing for full accreditation and starting your business off on the right foot. The Preliminary Accreditation outlines the necessary components to operate a quality boutique practice or emerging organization. The process provides feedback on your infrastructure before you grow.
The preliminary accreditation is ideal for:
- Sole Practitioners/Sole Proprietors
- Organizations that serve less than 15 total patients
- Organizations who have yet to open their doors and would like feedback before they begin
- Organizations of any size aiming to complete the full evaluation within one to two years of achieving preliminary accreditation
What’s inside the introductory guide:
- Self-Evaluation checklist for the following areas :
- General requirements
- Consumer Protection
Download the checklist to learn more.