Our vision at Pathways is to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities so they can live fully productive and meaningful lives.
We strive to maximize outcomes and enhance the lives of individuals with autism and developmental disorders through the provision of excellent evidence-based educational and behavioral services. Through continual professional learning and continuous improvements, we will provide the highest quality of services and turn research into practice.
At Pathways, our staff and services are governed by our essential core values. These values are:
– We believe that every child can learn.
– We believe that every child has unique gifts and talents and are appreciated for their individuality. Education should be individualized for children to help reach their maximum potential.
– We believe in providing a positive and safe learning environment where it is okay to make mistakes and be an individual.
– We believe in honesty and openness in communication.
– We believe that by working together as a team, we can best achieve our outcomes
– We believe that being open to continual growth, education, and change allows us to provide the best quality of services to our children and families.
– We believe in parent education so parents of children with autism can advocate, teach, and fully participate in their child’s lives and development.
– We believe in exercising a healthy lifestyle to include a balance between work, home, and play.
– We believe in remembering every day that we are humbly granted the fortune to be a part of changing the lives of unique learners.