The first BHCOE Accredited organization in New Mexico, at Jumpstart we pride ourselves on our comprehensive services, which remain consistent with the national standards of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment. At JAC, ABA therapy is coordinated with the principles of Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (e.g., the Denver Model). Our home-, center-, and classroom-based ABA therapy allows our clients, ages 1 – 12, a range of specific and contextually appropriate learning opportunities to demonstrate skill acquisition across environments. Attention to current research, evidence-based practices, and precise data collection keeps our staff at the forefront of autism services in New Mexico and ensures your child is making progress.
JumpStart Autism Center’s staff are united in their belief that all children:
– Have the power and ability to learn,,
– Want to communicate and socialize with others, but their autism symptoms are impeding them,
– Can succeed when the environment is modified to meet their needs,
– Children have learned specific behavioral habits that allow them to meet their needs.
– These habits frequently result in challenging behaviors, but new habits can be taught to reduce challenging behaviors.
8500 Washington St. NE Ste A1
Albuquerque, NM 87113
1817 Wellspring Ave SE Ste D
Rio Rancho, NM 87124